Nutrition Per Serving
- Calories: 245 Cal
- Fat: 11.9g (2.8g Saturated Fat)
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 32.8g
- Use this chicken in our Chicken, Snap Pea, and Mushroom Stir Fry. Click here for the recipe.
- 1 Pound Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs (about 4-5 thighs)
- 1 Tbsp. Cooking Oil
- 1/2 tsp. or more of Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Smoked Paprika
- 2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Cumin
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Pat dry the chicken thighs and season with the sea salt.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. of cooking oil over medium-high heat.
- Place the chicken thighs into the sauté pan. Cook for 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Turn over the chicken thighs and sprinkle the tops of thighs evenly with the smoked paprika, garlic powder, and cumin. Season with extra salt (if desired). Turn off the heat.
- Place the entire pan into the preheated oven and cook the chicken thighs for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat.