Nutrition Per Serving
- Calories: 95
- Fat: 9.8g
- Carbohydrates: 2.3g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Protein: 1.1g
- 1 medium head of Cauliflower, cut into florets (about 8 Cups)
- 7 Tbsp. Olive Oil, divided
- 2-4 tsp. Garlic, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Tahini (sesame paste)
- 1/3 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1/8 tsp. Cumin
- 1/4 tsp. Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp. Salt (or more to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- On a foil or silpat lined baking sheet toss cauliflower florets with 2 Tbsp. olive oil and 1/2 tsp. of salt until evenly coated.
- Roast in preheated oven for 25 minutes or until florets are browned.
- Cool cauliflower (can be roasted and refrigerated up to 2 days in advance).
- Add roasted cauliflower, garlic, and tahini to a food processor and blend, drizzle in 3 Tbsp. of olive oil, lemon juice, and 1/2 tsp. sea salt. Process until smooth.
- Tasted and adjust for seasoning.
- Transfer to serving dish and drizzle with 1-2 more Tbsp. of olive oil and sprinkle with smoked paprika.