This tasty, pumpkin spice bread is the perfect seasonal snack or sweet! Plus, it’s super easy to make! You can whip up the batter in a blender or by using a bowl and whisk.
Large bowl and whisk or blender
8 inch x 8 inch baking pan
Glass measuring cup
- 1 tsp cooking spray or coconut oil for greasing the 8” x 8” baking pan
- 4 large eggs
- 10 ounces pumpkin puree (1- ¼ cup)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup real maple syrup
- ½ cup nut butter (cashew or almond)
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven the 350° degrees.
- Lightly grease an 8” x 8” square baking pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs until they are uniform in color. Whisk in the pumpkin puree and vanilla.
- In a glass measuring cup, fill with ¼ cup coconut oil (it will most likely be solid) and melt it in microwave. Double check that the melted amount is ¼ cup by squatting down to the counter level. Remove or add any extra coconut oil.
- Add the maple syrup to the coconut oil.
- Whisk the maple syrup, coconut oil, coconut flour, pumpkin spice, baking soda, baking powder and salt into the pumpkin mixture.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the batter into the prepared greased pan and place it into the oven. Bake the bread for 33-38 minutes. Remove the pumpkin spice bread from the oven and let it cool completely. Cut into 16 squares.