Nutrition Per Serving
- Calories: 393 Cal
- Fat: 14.9g (8g Saturated Fat)
- Carbohydrates: 52.8g
- Fiber: 8.7g
- Sugar: 35.7g
- Protein: 13.3g
- Sodium: 69mg
- 2 large Fuyu persimmons
- 3 blood oranges, segments removed
- 3 kiwis, peeled and sliced width-wise
- ⅓ cup pomegranate seeds
- Juice of one lime
- ½ cup toasted coconut flakes (unsweetened)
- ¼ cup chopped toasted pecans
- 2 cups yogurt of choice
- Optional: granola
- Cut the persimmons in half and remove the core with a small paring knife. Leave the skin on and slice the persimmons into thick slices.
- In a large bowl, toss the persimmons with the rest of the fruit and the lime juice.
- Place ¼ cup of the yogurt in four cups or parfait dishes. Spoon a large portion of the fruit mixture over the top. Sprinkle with the coconut flakes and pecans.
- Repeat this step with the remaining ingredients and serve immediately or store the parfait cups in the fridge for 24-48 hours.
- Optional to add granola to each layer of the parfait cups.