This delicious, low carb dessert has all the flavor of pumpkin pie without all the sugar. By substituting granular monk fruit sweetener for the sugar, you get all the pumpkin pie taste without any added sugars.
Learn how to bake with monk fruit sweetener.
Level Ups (optional)
Top with crushed, toasted pecans pieces and whipped cream.
9-inch pie plate
- Cooking spray or 2 tsp melted coconut oil for greasing the pie plate
- 3 large eggs
- ¾ cup monk fruit sweetener
- ¾ cup canned, full fat coconut milk
- 22 ounces canned pumpkin (1½ 15 ounce cans) (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- Spray or brush the pie plate with cooking oil or spray.
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and monk fruit sweetener for 2-3 minutes, or until frothy and uniform in color.
- Whisk in the coconut milk, canned pumpkin, salt, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract.
- Using the spatula, transfer the pumpkin mixture to the prepared pie plate.
- Place the pie plate into the preheated oven and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the pumpkin mixture is set.
- Remove the pie plate from the oven and let the pumpkin pie cool. This can be made 1-3 days in advance.
- Cut into 8-10 slices and serve.