Nutrition Per Serving
- Calories: 184
- Fat: 8.7g (Saturated Fat: 5.3g)
- Carbohydrates: 22.8g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Sugar: 12g
- Protein: 7.3g
- 1 cup oats (regular oats)
- 1 cup almond butter (or sunflower butter)
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ cup vegan or regular protein powder (i.e. Tera’s Organic Vanilla)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ⅓ cup mini dark chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup toasted coconut
- Add all of the ingredients, except the chocolate chips and toasted coconut, into a food processor and process until well-blended.
- Transfer to a medium-sized bowl and add the chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and roll each ball into the toasted coconut.
- Place balls on parchment paper inside an airtight container.
- Chill and serve!