Nutrition Per Serving
- Calories: 121 Cal
- Fat: 8.7g (2g Saturated Fat)
- Carbohydrates: 10.5g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Sugar: 7.4g
- Protein: 2.4g
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. of Minced Garlic (1-2 cloves, chopped)
- 1 Pint Mixed Color or Yellow Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, cut into halves lengthwise
- 2-3 Cups Seedless Watermelon, cut into cubes
- 2 Persian Cucumbers, cut into quarters lengthwise and then cut into 1/4 inch quarter circles
- 1 Cup Spinach Leaves (2-3 handfuls)
- 6-8 Basil Leaves, cut 1/8 inch thin strips (chiffonade or “ribbon cut”)
- 6-8 Large Mint Leaves, cut 1/8 inch thin strips (chiffonade or “ribbon cut”)
- Feta Cheese
- 1 tsp. Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, watermelon, cucumbers, and spinach and lightly coat with the vinaigrette.
- Toss in the mint, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Just before serving, sprinkle the feta cheese on top.