15 Min. + 30 Min. Chilling Time
Nutrition Per Serving
- Calories: 166
- Fat: 8.7g (Saturated Fat: 5.3g)
- Carbohydrates: 22.8g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Sugar: 12g
- Protein: 7.3g
- 1 cup oats (regular oats)
- 1 cup almond butter (or sunflower butter)
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- ⅓ cup vegan or regular protein powder (i.e. Tera’s Organic Vanilla)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ⅓ cup mini dark chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup toasted coconut
- Add all of the ingredients, except the chocolate chips and toasted coconut, into a food processor and process until well-blended.
- Transfer to a medium-sized bowl and add the chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Press mixture into a foil-lined 9"x9" baking dish.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut.
- Chill for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Cut into ½ inch squares and serve!