Nutrition Per Serving
- Calories: 205 Cal
- Fat: 7g (1.3g Saturated Fat)
- Carbohydrates: 24.1g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Sugar: 15.4g
- Protein: 8.9g
- INGREDIENTS FOR ROLLS:
- 8 Circles of Rice Paper
- 1 Ataulfo Mango, cut into thin strips (about 16)
- 16 small Shrimp or 4 ounces of very firm or baked tofu, cut into 16 strips
- 1 Cup thinly sliced Napa Cabbage or Spinach Leaves
- Mint, Basil, and Cilantro Leaves
- 2 Tbsp. Black Sesame Seeds
- Cooked Shrimp, cut in half lengthwise (optional)
- INGREDIENTS FOR AGAVE-GINGER-PEANUT DIPPING SAUCE:
- 1/2 Cup Agave Nectar
- 1/4 Cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Tamari
- 1 Tbsp. Sriracha
- 1 tsp. Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp. freshly Grated Ginger
- 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- Briefly soak each rice paper in cold water to soften. Do not get the paper too wet or else it will tear.
- Working quickly, stack onto wet paper, 2 strips mango, 2 small shrimp, cabbage, red onion, cilantro, mint, and basil leaves.
- Roll up one-third of the way, fold in ends and continue to roll.
- Cut each roll in half on the bias.
- For Agave-Ginger Dipping Sauce: Whisk together all of the ingredients and serve with rolls.