Chia pudding is very simple to make and is packed full of omega-3 fatty acids, which help fight inflammation and are extremely high in fiber. One serving of this delicious pudding has about half of the amount of daily fiber that most people require. Enjoy this as your first meal of the day or as a hearty snack.
Top the pudding with additional berries.
- 2 cups unsweetened oat milk
- One 16-ounce package fresh strawberries, hulled or frozen strawberries, defrosted
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup real maple syrup
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 fresh strawberries, sliced
- Puree the oat milk and 16 ounces of the strawberries in a blender until smooth and transfer the mixture into a bowl. Stir chia seeds, maple syrup, salt and vanilla extract into the strawberry puree.
- Stir the pudding 3 times, 10 minutes apart each time and then refrigerate until it sets, about 4 hours. If desired, portion into individual serving containers.