Nutrition Per Serving
- Calories: 137 Cal
- Fat: 4.5g (0.6g Saturated Fat)
- Carbohydrates: 20.4g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 4.5g
- 1 each 15 ounce Can Chickpeas, drained and patted dry
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment, a silicone baking sheet, or foil.
- Make sure that the chickpeas are DRY and that any loose skins are removed.
- Toss the chickpeas with olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, and salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until crispy.