This is the easiest peanut sauce that can be used for either a dip or a dressing. Don’t skimp on the freshly grated ginger as it is full of fiber and flavor. Before grating, you can leave the skin on for extra nutrients and ease.
- Try this sauce in our Peanut Ginger Tempeh Rainbow Buddha Bowl. Click here for the recipe.
- This sauce also pairs nicely with our Coconut, Turmeric & Ginger-Marinated Chicken Breast recipe. Click here for the recipe.
Microplane or grater to finely grate the ginger root
- 2 Tbsp real maple syrup
- ½ cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 4 Tbsp grated ginger root or 2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp grated garlic or 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- Warm water to thin, if necessary
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the water. Whisk together until smooth. Adjust the consistency with warm water.