This is the easiest peanut sauce that can be used for either a dip or a dressing. Don’t skimp on the freshly grated ginger as it is full of fiber and flavor. Before grating, you can leave the skin on for extra nutrients and ease.
Microplane or grater to finely grate the ginger root
- 2 Tbsp real maple syrup
- ½ cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 4 Tbsp grated ginger root or 2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp grated garlic or 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- Warm water to thin, if necessary
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the water. Whisk together until smooth. Adjust the consistency with warm water.