Nutrition Per Serving
- Cooking Spray (such as Chosen Foods brand)
- 2 tsp. Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 Pounds small, thin skinned Potatoes such a Red Potatoes or Yukon Gold Potatoes; sliced about 1/3"
- 1/2 of medium Red Onion, sliced thinly
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 tsp. Smoked Paprika
- 3/4 Cup BBQ Sauce (divided)
- Thinly Sliced Green Onions or Chives
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Prepare foil packets. Layout 4 large pieces of heavy-duty foil then top each with a large piece of parchment paper (or spray with non-stick spray).
- Place equal amounts of sliced potatoes and onions in the middle of each packet. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt and pepper.
- Place a chicken breast on top of potatoes. Brush each side of each chicken breast with 2 Tbsp. of the barbecue sauce.
- Wrap up each foil packet by bringing two sides together and rolling it up. Then roll up each open end to seal the packet.
- Place on hot grill and cook (potatoes down) for about 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender and chicken is cooked through (chicken should be 165 degrees).
- Cut open packet, brush chicken with more barbecue sauce and sprinkle with chives.