5 Minutes + Soaking Time
Nutrition Per Serving
- Calories: 114 Cal
- Fat: 8.2g (1.6g Saturated Fat)
- Carbohydrates: 8.7g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Sugar: 2.5g
- Protein: 3.3g
- This dip is perfect for our No-Grain Buffalo Cauliflower Bites. Click here for the recipe.
- 1 Cup Raw Cashews (soaked in hot water 30 minutes, or overnight in cool water)
- 2/3 Cup Unsweetened Oat Milk
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 2 cloves Garlic, peeled and minced (about 2 tsp)
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt plus more to taste if desired
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2-1 tsp. Maple Syrup (or other sweetener of choice to taste)
- More Oat Milk, Lemon Juice or Water to thin if necessary
- 1/4 Cup of any combination of finely chopped Dill, Chives and Parsley
- In a food processor or blender, combine all the ingredients except the herbs and blend until smooth.
- Fold in the herbs and serve.