PREPARE THE CRUST:
• Lightly grease a 8-inch springform pan or 9-inch pie plate with 1 tsp coconut oil.
• In a food processor, combine the pecans, dates, lemon zest and salt. Pulse until it slightly starts to stick together and the dates and pecans are pulverized.
• Remove from the processor and press evenly into the bottom and slightly up the sides of the prepared springform pan.
PREPARE THE FILLING:
• In a blender, combine all of the filling ingredients and puree until smooth.
• Pour into the prepared prepared springform pan.
• Chill overnight, or until firm. To chill the cake faster, place in the freezer for 2 hours.
PREPARE THE TOPPING:
• Lightly toss together the blueberries, maple syrup and lemon zest. Top the cake with the filling.