Serves 8 Skewers
Nutrition Per Serving
- Calories: 406.4 Cal
- Carbohydrates: 60.3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 7.1g
- 8 (each 8 inches) Bamboo Skewers, soaked in water for at least 4 hours
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. Dried Thyme Leaves
- 2 Zucchini, each cut into 1 inch chunks
- 2 Summer Squash, each cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 1/2 Pounds Button Mushrooms
- 1 Red Onion, cut into chunks
- 1 Red Pepper, Cut into 1 inch Pieces
- 16 Pieces of Pineapple (each 1 inch)
- 16 Cherry Tomatoes
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Alternately thread zucchini slices, yellow squash slices, mushrooms, onion, tomatoes, pineapple, and bell pepper onto the skewers.
- Whisk olive oil, thyme, salt, and black pepper in a bowl. Brush mixture over vegetables.
- Cook skewers on the preheated grill until vegetables are tender, turning and basting vegetables with olive oil mixture occasionally, 10 to 15 minutes.