We are excited to announce starting January 4, 2022, the VEBA Resource Center will be open with a new, limited hour schedule, for VEBA Members! The VEBA Resource Center has moved locations to a new and improved building at 5520 Ruffin Road. Below are our new hours of operations, directions to the new building, and FAQs. We hope to see you at the VEBA Resource Center soon!
The VRC Building and Care Navigation are only available to VEBA Members. Non-members can attend virtual classes and access our website resources.
VEBA Resource Center – NEW LOCATION!
Hours of Operations
The VRC will be open Monday-Thursday from 2 pm – 7 pm
Open Gym will be Monday-Thursday from 3 pm – 6 pm
Building is only available for VEBA Members.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Who can access the VEBA Resource Center?
The VRC Building, Open Gym, In-Person Classes, Tours, and Care Navigation are only available to VEBA Members.
If you are not a VEBA Member, you can attend virtual classes and access our website resources (blog, recipes, etc.)
If you are not sure if you are a VEBA Member, please contact VEBA Advocacy at 888-276-0250.
What services are going to be available in-person?
What are the COVID-19 guidelines at the VEBA Resource Center?
- Per the California Department of Public Health, anyone who enters the VEBA Resource Center will be REQUIRED to wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status.
- While inside the VRC, please practice social distancing and remain at least 6 feet apart from others.
- Upon entry into the VRC, you must show a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours or proof of vaccination.
- People are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines or two weeks after the single-dose Janssen COVID-19 vaccine (Johnson & Johnson).
- Any COVID-19 testing facility or pharmacy that offers COVID-19 testing is acceptable. At-home tests will also be accepted to enter the VRC.
- Stay at home if you are ill or tested positive for COVID-19.
- If you are not feeling well, or have tested positive (regardless of symptoms), please stay at home, monitor how you feel, and keep away from other while you rest and recover.
What cleaning protocols will the VEBA Resource Center have in place?
- The building will be cleaned and sanitized daily.
- Sanitizing wipes will be available in each room.
- Hand sanitizers are available throughout the building.